1. ESPN's SEC Blog has been very kind to the Gators after the big win Saturday. Here the talk is about the team's pride.
2. On the same day that Mark Richt and Todd Grantham were making excuses for why it was okay for a coach to giving an opposing playing the choke sign and for yelling "You're going to fucking choke" to the back-up kicker, Urban Meyer was making one of the kindest gestures I can remember a coach making. Maybe this is the biggest statement of the differences between the two programs.
3. Pay attention to the job openings across the country, especially in the Midwest. Dan McCarney will be a candidate for at least one of them, particularly somewhere like Minnesota.
4. Notre Dame boosters are so unhappy with Brian Kelly's decision to put Declan Sullivan in the tower, a decision that eventually led to Sullivan's death, that Kelly may be forced to resign after the season. The play on the field hasn't been the best, but I have been told that the people behind the scenes (you know the ones that really run the show) were willing to give Kelly a pass due to the major injuries the team has suffered.
5. The fact that Ahmad Black didn't make the finalist list for the Thorpe Award proves that the award is a joke. Black has been the Gators' best player and is without a doubt one of the top 10 defensive backs in the country.
6. BOOF would like to send our thoughts and prayers to the friends and family of Nick Bell. Bell started 2 games for the Mississippi State Bulldogs this year, was diagnosed in late September with brain cancer after complaining of severe headaches on the field.